Doll Ville -The Nice Guy Doll Ville -The Nice Guy

good job.

i take it english isn't your first language. for your next movie, you should get someone to do the voices, and maybe someone to check your script to make your sentences sound more natural. i highly suggest doing this.

you're drawing is great. i don't see anything wrong with it. the only problem is the script and voices. if you do this with your next movie, and the visuals are even close to this movie's, i'm sure it'll get atleast a 3.8/5. you have incredible talent and promise, all you have to do now is fix the voices and sentences. that's all.

reojionline responds:

Okay then ill try fixing it, Correct! English is not my first language and you know what! I have been thinking too, finding people to do the scripting work and voice acting but when I think again who will want to do that with my movie?hm...it still kept me thinking any way thanks for the reviews and to all the reviewer of Doll Ville The nice guy

Get A Job Get A Job

Dane333 is retarded.

i hate immature little kids that trash talk and make fun of other people's work, even though they've never even TRIED to make anything. so ignore that little bastard's comment.

anyway, that was an amazing first flash. it was very detailed (loved the stuff in the room) and didn't have sticks. very, very good job. i hope you make some more movies, i'll be waiting for them.

tvirus responds:

there is little we can do but make fun of them. >.>

thankx for the overall rating. ^_^

Super Collab 7! Super Collab 7!

pretty good.

all the stuff works for flash MX, i'm sure. maybe you could figure out what AS stuff is added in flash 8 from MX, and include that stuff. i'd like to know that.

kingofthecactus responds:

I'll get there eventually, but to tell you the truth, I'm not the best at flash...yet.

Tragedy: Teaser Tragedy: Teaser

that music totally came from orgasm girl!

i agree with the last reviewer. the entire time i was trying to figure out where the music came from...if it isn't from that game then it is REALLY similar...nice flash. i'm looking forward to seeing the completed movie.

lightningbomb responds:

i guess i don't know my freind gave me the music so i'll ask him but really what the hell is orgasm girls???!!!

thanks for the review

The Week is Ours The Week is Ours

why did this get the front page?

was tom paid off or something? decent movie, minus the fact that it wasn't funny and...well, you made it. anyways, i gave it a 2 just because of the graphics. they were OK. but i subtracted one just because this was supposed to be hilarious. god, you suck.

-Play More- -Play More-

i kind of like it...

i saw your original play, and it was pretty damn good. I have to agree with jason, in the sense that you kind of just repeated what you did in the original. but you still made a good flash.